What Happens When You Register
- Your account is created on the GiveSafely.io Website.
- A wallet is created on the blockchain to receive and store your GivingPoints.
- In the future, your username and profile image will be displayed on your profile.
- Your username and profile image are stored on the website database. Nothing else. When you donate to a charity or get rewards, the information you enter is transmitted directly and securely via the blockchain.
- Your access to the donation portal and to your rewards wallet is locked. It can be opened with an Account Key. This Account Key can not be recovered or reset, so write it down and do not lose it.
Register to Give Safely and Get Rewards
Sign up to get your secure Account Key to make donations on the GiveSafely Donation Portal and open your GivingPoints Wallet.